Monday, November 23, 2009

I joined a basketball team this semester, and we have played 2 games so far! We won the first game, lost the second, so ... I think we're doing pretty well. This picture pretty much illustrates my contribution to the team: standing there, not really doing much, looking away from the hoop. The other girls on my team all played in high school, they know actual plays, and they use actual basketball lingo. Needless to say, everytime we play, I feel like a complete idiot, and I think to myself, "How did I end up on this team? Oh yeah, my roommate forced me into it." So the moral of the story is: Don't be on a basketball team unless you know how to play, and don't let your roommate to force you into embarrassing situations.

1 comment:

Carissa May said...

thanks for the advice! I get asked all the time to be part of basketball teams, and I'm always like, "well, maybe" but it never works out. Luckily. Now I'll know just to say no the next time they ask. You have saved my life!