Friday, January 23, 2009

Wisdom Teeth

This is me the morning before I got my wisdom teeth out! Now watch the transformation from a semi-normal looking girl into a hideous beast!



This is me in the waiting room at the oral surgeon's office.

This is me a couple hours after having surgery. not bad, right?



Ok this is the morning after. The left side of my face is the only side that's swollen.


AAHHH!!! Run for your life! haha look how gross i look in this picture! This picture was taken tonight, about 30 hours after surgery. I'm hoping it doesn't get worse! but it's a pretty cool picture.

4 comments:

Carissa May said...

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!! you should have taken a video of yourself right after! Then you could have put that up too! haha! I hate my picture from after I got my wisdom teeth out. I'm sorry. Hopefully it goes down soon.

Mandy said...

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Oh Becca, I love the comments you put by your pictures! How's the eating going? How's the pain? You don't have to go back to work anytime soon do ya? HUH?! HUH?!?!?!?!?!?! HUH??????????? Tell me!

Carissa May said...

Mandy, don't talk to my sister that way, or else I'll beat you up!

Becca Jane said...

carissa - i'm going to find that picture of you and post it!
and mandy - the pain wasn't too bad until today! and i had to go back to work today and my face wasn't completely unswollen, so it was a little embarrassing. but at least it wasn't as bad as in that last picture.