Friday, December 12, 2008

Finals Week and Moving Out!

Well this week was finals week and it wasn't too stressful... But my roommates and I are so glad to be done. We've spent all day packing and we're all leaving to go home tomorrow morning! We're all on the summer/fall track, so we won't see each other again until April!


Allyssa is packing up all her stuff - she's going back to Alaska!

Jessica is studying so faithfully for her last final! Oh and she lives in Bountiful.







Kristine packing her shoes... she's going to Illinois.

2 comments:

Mandy said...

oh Becca! This brought tears to my eyes. I hope you had a great first semester and I can't wait to be with you for your second!

Carissa May said...

She really was almost crying...i was there. You know how Mandy is. Anyway! This brought joy to my eyes, because now I get to see you more!!!!!!! yay! I can't wait! have fun driving home tomorrow!!!!!!