Thursday, October 9, 2008

Here are some highlights of us girl cousins at Grandpa and Grandma's house. This is after the Relief Society General Broadcast... I think you can tell that we were spiritually uplifted.

Here Carissa is playing with the toys at Grandpa and Grandma's house. They generally supply these toys for the younger grandchildren, but Carissa was having so much fun with them. We didn't have the heart to tell her that she's too old for that kind of stuff. HAHA!



Here's Rachel, smiling as usual.
Here's Carissa with the body of a pig. Maketh me a sandwich wench!


3 comments:

Carissa May said...

HAHAHAHA! I love that picture! y te amo. :)

Mandy said...

HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA! Every time I see that picture I go into long and out loud bursts of laughter.

Carissa May said...

YOU WOULD!